Campaign Compass v2.0.0 released
Version 2.0.0 of the Campaign Compass application has been released. It is mostly about a custom module we developed for a new customer, enabling them to visualize information from an (also) custom plugin for Revive Adserver.
This plugin, named EventiX, is capable of recording many types of interactions that site visitors have with rich media advertisments. For example, it can record if a visitor hovered the mouse over a button, interacted with an image slider, or downloaded a PDF file.
In addition to these new custom features, which will be available only for the customer who paid for the module, this release has the following improvements and enhancements:
- We can now configure any sub domain or any domain, so not just sub domains of the campaigncompass.net domain. For the defined (sub) domain, we can upload a logo (to be displayed in the top left corner) and the favicon (to be displayed in the browser tab or as a shortcut).
- We have enhanced the functionality to integrate with any Revive Adserver installation on the internet, we call this an “organisation”.
- For each organisation, we have a switch to enable or disable the display of regular statistics, and to enable or disable the display of the rich media events statistics (the custom module mentioned above).
- We can now also access an individual accounts within such Revive Adserver installations.
- We have introduced a feature that enables us to set a time zone preference for each Revive Adserver installation we link to.
- In the main screen, when the desired campaign has been selected from the list, we now display a button “Campaign Statistics”. Clicking this button takes you to the statistics page. This is a preparation for future enhancements where we’ll also introduce other functionality related to the campaign that was just selected.