Campaign Compass v3.1.0 released
Version 3.1.0 of the Campaign Compass application has been released. We’re introducing a feature that enables users to invite other users, and we’ve improved the usability for phones and tablets.
There is one new feature in this release:
- We added a feature that enables a users to invite a colleague to the application. The new user will receive a personalized e-mail from the system, mentioning the name of the existing user, with a link to enable their username and to set their first password.
We’ve also improved a number of the existing features:
- When using the application on a mobile device, we’ve optimized the display of many on-screen elements so that the available small space is best utilized.
- We’ve also added a “scroll to top” button for mobile users, to enable them to quickly return to the top of the page.
- We have switched from using a “type to select” control when selecting advertisers or campaigns, because those didn’t work very well on phones and tables. Instead, we now make use of the functionality that’s already present in mobile browsers to handle drop down lists.
- When the Advertiser Statistics or Campaign Statistics page is loading, we now show a spinning “loading” symbol, so that users can see that the application is still working for them (even when it takes a few seconds to retrieve all the data and summarize it).
While working on the new release, we also fixed six bugs that were reported by users, or that we found ourselves during testing.