Campaign Compass v4.0.0 released
Version 4.0.0 of the Campaign Compass application has been released. This new version introduces new data on the Statistics page, and enables users to select which columns of the statistics they want to see on the screen and in the exported Excel file.
New in this release:
- The application is now capable of displaying many more columns of statistics in the table view.
The metrics that are available are:
- eCPM (effective Costs per Mille)
- CTR (Click Through Ratio)
- eCPC (effective Costs per Click)
- Conversions (Sales)
- eCPS (effective Costs per Sale)
- # of Items (for conversions)
- Basked Value (for conversions)
- Each user can make a selection of which columns of statistics should be displayed, and this selection will be stored as a personal preference, until it is changed again.
There are also a few small technical improvements and fixes for minor bugs that were discovered during the development and testing phase of this new release.